Sunday, August 31, 2008

My headroom's MC

Hey all
i'm glad you could make it
listen up
feel free to sit
stories of my heady
come on get ready
i'm groovin to medeski
gonna miss my good friend whisney
glad i'm typing this down
i got on my thinking crown
these are thoughts on my mind
once i say 'em, it's hard to rewind
travis thinks i'm drunk
not true, i'm just feeling the funk
tonight i got high
one question for myself, why? why?
i'm honest, i cant lie
tonight felt good, as mary jane should
wouldn't go back to change if i could
i hate keeping thoughts on the inside
too much of a wild ride

neuscrilla intellectual conversational
you guys should've been there
words coming out were exceptional
on the ride back
from the party where i lacked
a part of me
i'd like to be more socially
this jam is fuckin groovey


hope you guys enjoyed that. i thought i'd have a rhyme sesh. i heard the voice of peter today. he called me on the cell when I was on the way to pick up neumiller. man i miss that kid. finally i got a for sure answer that he will travel the full time with me. i wasn't sure. i knew he was planning on visiting me. i just didn't know if he would be able to backpack with me for 3 weeks.

i'm really excited for this. i'm really nervous too. but now that i know peter will be traveling with me, i'm just looking forward to it way more. me and him used to always talk back when he lived here. i have a large group of friends here. but out of the large group, there's only a few close ones that i can really hold a private conversation with. where they'll tell me stuff and i'll tell them stuff. and he was one of them. i feel that after over a year of not seeing eachother, we'll definately have some stuff to talk about and catch up on. we both have changed i'm sure.

this trip is about to change my life. i'm gonna be in europe for 4 months. mostly in Italy. I really need to go back and practice some italian because I forgot eveything. my winter break starts on the 13th of december. from then, i'll have 3 weeks to travel. i leave back to the U.S. from Amsterdam on Jan. 3rd. I'm thinking about spending my new year's there.

i've been researching psychadelic mushrooms a lot lately. you may think i'm an idiot, but those things are actually better for you than worse. they are just hard to handle sometimes since I myself have had bad experiences on them. i have read that when you try them, you'll want to be at a high point in your life when things are going great. that way, you'll have such a spiritual experience, that it'll change your life in such a positive way and things will be better in the end. when i took them, i don't know if i was at a high point or low point. i think i was just at the point of confusion. i've been confused for quite a bit now. we're always searching for something. i know i am. I don't know what it is, but i haven't found it yet.

i feel that this experience will change me in a positive way. i might be able to figure myself out. i know i'm making this seem like I have problems. but really, everyone has problems. nobody is born with a perfect mindset. even your therapists might need help. but yeah, i'm gonna grow spiritually, then i'm gonna see my good friend peter for the first time in over a year, and then we're gonna travel. i think i'll be at a very high point then, i plan on booming in amsterdam. it might be weird. it might be intense. but i'll handle it. take it easy. and then that'll be the end. of my substance uses. except for drinking of course. which i never considered a bad thing.

well i'm pretty tired now. i hope you enjoyed my ramblings. i'll be back to keep you updated.

No comments: