Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Things In My Life

So I finally told this girl my thoughts today. Way easier said than done. I don't know what you were talking about andy. It was over the phone too because I just had to let it out already. Holding a bunch of thoughts in your head that you need to get out is like bad energy build up in your mind. It's like a bad psychadelic trip. Or if some of you know me, it can even be a bad high.

But yeah, I wish I told her in person though. That would have been way better. Cuz now I haven't seen her for 2 days. Hope she works tomorrow though. Couldn't hang out with her today because she had work, and I didn't. I had to do errands too. So I call her up, we talk for a little bit. All of the sudden I just say "I have a big ass crush on you. It has been driving me insane. I just had to let that out of my chest and throw it on the table." She giggled for a bit. Asked me if that was what I wanted to tell her last night. I said yep. That was it. Then she said she was glad I got that out. Then it was a bit awkward and silent for a bit. I feel bad. I hope I didn't put her in an awkward situation. I hope she's not like turned off from me too because I still wanna be able to chill with her. She's a fun person.

So do I feel better now? I can't say yes or no. I'm just confused. I'm glad I got it off my chest. My body feels a bit lighter now. Not so overwhelmed with heaviness. But I kinda wish I never said anything in the first place. I mean....things weren't that bad in the first place....we were still good friends....I was just tripping out when I shouldn't have. So I blew it. Totally blew it. Whatevs! I leave the country in 2 weeks!!! I don't gotta worry about this shit.

Other news though. I bought a kickass backpack today at REI! This thing is huge! (that's what she said haha) It's a traveler's backpack meant for backpacking on extended day trips. I probably haven't mentioned it yet, but during winter break after my fall semester is over in Italy, I'm gonna travel Europe for 3 whole weeks with my good friend Peter! SO EXCITED! I haven't seen this guy for a year. And I've never done anything like this before. This will change my life for sure. FERSHER!!!!!

More news! Except not so optimistic like the exclamation mark makes it out to be. So end of summer really does suck........people are leaving. going off to school. I'll totally go through krew withdrawal when i'll be gone. Saying bye. I had to say bye to two people today. A good friend who I have just been getting closer and closer with. She's amazing. Ari! She's going to NYU for her freshmen year. I'll have to visit her during her college career. This isn't even talk. I'm totally gonna go there and it'll be kickass. And then my really close friend Amar who is just always fun to chill with. He goes back to Ohio tomorrow. And Pat and Spigs already left. Ostlund is in Thailand now. I feel bad because my summer has been so busy that I haven't been able to chill with people that much while they were in town. And now they're gone. Well I guess that's part of life. Since I needed to take a drawing class as a prerequisite and work a bunch this summer so I'll have money in Europe.

But yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna get a new pair of kicks! Fresh Kicks Fresh Tits! Have you guys ever seen this shirt? So sick! Totally gonna get it.

http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-products.asp?ProductID=38121&VendorCode=BOBKB

No comments: