Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweater Party Absentee

In Geneva now. Happy Holidays! So Vienna was a beautiful city. Really huge too!

It was hard to find a place to eat though. Peter and I can't agree. Happened in Prague too. Whatevs. It usually works out.

Prague was crazy. I don't know how to describe it. It was like half russian. I spoke russian a few times and they understood me! That is crazy because it isn't a russian speaking town. They speak czech there. I guess they know both.

From Prague, Peter and I took a 15 hour train ride to get to Interlaken. On one of our trains we sat with a drug addict close to our age. It was pretty sketch. He would keep going to the bathroom to take some lines. He happened to have 200 hits of doses as well. I don't even wanna know what else was in that bag of his. This dude was tweaking out. We felt sorry for him. He even admitted to us that he had a problem with drugs and hopes to find help soon. He is an artist actually. Photographer. I'm surprised Peter didn't talk to him about camera stuff. I guess Peter was pretty speachless from the whole scene.

Eventually we got to interlaken 2 days ago. That very morning, we went skydiving! In the swiss alps! That 45 second freefall will be remembered for the rest of my life. I don't even know how to describe it. I'll have to show the dvd i guess.

And now we are in geneva. Peter told me happy hannukah. I told him merry christmas. This should be good.

In Vienna, peter and I went to a cinema. We watched Vicky, Christina, Barcelona. We both really liked it. I think it teaches a lot of things. Not gonna get into detail. But just thought I'd throw it out.

I'm so happy to see whisney's pics of a krew gathering. Sweater party. Very good theme. I wish i could've been there. I hope that becomes a tradition for later holiday gatherings in the winters to come. It looked like a great time.

I guess I'll be going now. This is going quick. I'll be home in like 10 days! Forreal? Naw... no way! Unreal!

No comments: