Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So I'm sitting in the computer lab working on some homework. Peter arrived here 3 days ago. I feel like something is wrong though. He hasn't been speaking much. I'm worried about him. I took a look over and he's writing in his blog. I wonder what he's saying? Whatever it is, I wish he would just speak with me. It's the old case of Peter again when it was him, neumiller, and I living in the same house. Neumiller and I were worried about him.

I've been introducing him around, yet he can barely hold a conversation with anyone..... It just doesn't make sense. When I would read his blogs while he would be in Korea, or look at albums where he got tagged with friends, he looked really happy. Like he could laugh and hang about with the new friends he made. I wish he could be like with me. I did grow up with him. I helped him with chores in his house sometime to help out his very loving mother. We wrote songs together. We hung out in our hometown. Skated under Hollywood Video on numerous occasions. Ate pizza in downtown wayzata. Went to God Johnson shows and plenty of other meaningful shows. Even lived together!

Him not talking. That's not helping out the image of the krew. Has he forgotten who he was? I've always told my friends here about how my friends back at home are the greatest bunch ever when it comes to hanging out. We're just a bunch of fun, chill, friendly dudes. Peter isn't really showing it. Back in high school, we weren't the jocks, the goths, the drama people, ghetto, prep, punk, whatever. We're just laid back people that everyone loved. People from any group in our grade would always be down with us to give a handshake or join a hack circle. He's a krew member. One of the originals that I hung out with in middle school. One of the ones i would look up to along with brady, mark, neumiller, and whisney when they were getting action in 8th and 9th grade and I wasn't.

I would pick our my krew group over any other part of group that I was a part of. The reason for this is the exact stuff that I listed before. Sorry my jewish brothers and sisters, my friends back at home are just different. When there's a certain labeled group, thats about it i felt. Everyone was just being friendly and meeting eachother at the synagogue just because of what they were.....Jewish. Not who they were. In high school, i made close friends with people that i just liked chilling with. Don't get me wrong temple friends, i love hanging out with you guys too. I'm just making a certain statement right now that I'm not sure if you'll understand. Has he labeled himself to the korean or religious christian group? I'm not sure. I wish he would just remember his roots of a kid who grew up in Minnetonka that liked meeting other kids from hopkins, benilde, wayzata, etc.

Between high school and college, our good friend changed. What happened? I have 3 more weeks with this good friend of mine. I hope something with our relationship grows. Even though it feels like old unforgettable times with him. I feel like something has drifted apart. Just talk with me peter. I read your blog from yesterday. I see you typing now and don't know what. This is all i have. I have to get back to work.

No comments: