Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Italia!

So I'm in Italy now. Let me rephrase that. I'm in Fuckin Italy!!! Oh shit! I don't even know how to feel. It still baffles me that I am living in such a beautiful place. I fuckin love it here. I got here last Friday night. It was late. So pretty much like early Saturday morning. Saturday was a good day. It was orientation. I met everyone. Everyone is really chill too. It is a good group. There's like 9 of us guys and like 24 ladies i believe. Which I gotta love. And 3 of the guys and ladies came with their bf's and gf's. So 6 guys and 21 girls. Amazing! And the ladies are all nice. I've had a couple long walks with some cuties already. so thats the girl guy sich here in italy.

This city is just really convenient for my interests. The deli meat and cheese here are mouth watering. the bread is so soft and wonderful. I have gone to a couple deli's and built a sandwich there already. I think I figured out the best place for them though. I'll become good friends with that guy. Babuda boobada! Beebada babooda! (haha! Peter Griffin with a mustache). Plus this place is right across from the best gelato and espresso bar I think. There's a ton of these places though. On every little cobblestone street. But those places are the best and only a couple blocks from my school. Not only that but every place in this city has wine and beer as well. So you can go to a gelato or espresso or deli place and also get some wine or beer there at the same time. pretty convenient. along with being around the most beautiful women in the world. no joke. also, i haven't seen one obese person yet. america has to fix their diets.

my roommates are all chill. i definitely got hooked up with the good crowd. but out of the 9 guys, everyone is pretty tight so it doesn't even matter. we live in a condo on the 3rd floor with a balcony. alright so i need to get a voltage converter. i bought the adaptor but that isn't enough. i was gonna trim my beard yesterday because i do that like once a week too keep it clean and not itchy. i plugged in my clipper. all the sudden it was like RNNYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRR. so loud. like a chainsaw. so i turned it off and was like k, not putting this on my face cuz i dont wanna die today. i still had to trim though cuz it was getting itchy and burly as fuck. so i grabbed a razor and tried trimming it down part by part. it was all patchy. looked like shit. so then i was like fuck it. shaved my beard smooth like a baby's bottom. i hate it. i feel like part of me is missing. and i look like i'm 15 again. so i gotta wait like 10 to 15 days to look like myself again.

the first night, we went to this really hoppin bar that was outdoors. by we, i mean me and my roommates and their girlfriends. I have 3 roommates. 2 of them have gf's. Tim and Geoff do. Brian is my other roommate. but yeah, this bar was no bigger than a newstand. it was right near a beautiful park along the river. I took some pics during the day so i'll show you. and there was some foosball action going on as well. Brian and I ended up finding some hash. I guess bud here is not that popular. But hash is. We got it from Moraccans. Got pretty twisted.

I actually did find some bud though. Just didn't buy any cuz i don't really plan to smoke. I do miss Amar rolling the best spliffs ever though. So i bought some kind of English type shag and roll a cig every once in a while when i'm out and about at night. i'll probably get a little bud too for the weekends and inspiration. Especially since most of my courses are art classes. I'm almost getting the hang of rolling these Neuscrill. This stuff is called Virginia Golden. I don't know if I like it. I might just buy the American Spirit shag instead. The dude that had some green runs this sneaker shop. I walked by and was like OOOOOhhh! Some sick shoes for sure that aren't in the U.S. Crazy colored reebok pumps, dunks, blazers (finally figured out what they're called), vans, converses. Whisney would be in heaven. But yeah, i was in my tye die shirt so the dude asked me if I liked bud. He had long hair and was from the states. I believe his name is Tom or Todd.

All of my classes are cool. Good teachers. My school is a 15th or 16th century building! I'll show you some pics. You guys will see some sick pics. But it's just not the same. It is hard to capture the city. I mean, you'll see all the cool places and small places and beautiful scenery. But you won't know what it's like to just walk through these small streets daily and people watch and almost get hit by crazy drivers on vespa scooters. I think that's all I have for now. I'll post some pics up hopefully soon. In the meantime, I bought a cell. You guys should buy a calling card and hit me up. I think I'm 7 hours ahead of you guys. You dial 011 then 39 which is the city code, and then my number which is 3315709484. CiĆ o!

No comments: