Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's do this 2009 style

So the year 2009 is up and rolling. Pretty quick too! The year started off at the lowest state Peter and I could've been in. We were completely broke in Paris on zero O clock Jan. 1st 2009. All we had was one bottle of champagne that we shared. And a rolled up cig that we saved from earlier. As we left the Eifel Tower area where the countdown happened with the crowd, we sat up on a ledge to people watch the millions that were leaving to go out and party. We started humming and singing tunes. Just stayed content I suppose. About 20 minutes after the countdown, some drunk ass and his drunk lady friend stopped at Peter and I. He pulled out a 5 Euro bill and slapped it down in both of our hands. The three of us squeezed it tightly. Peter and I were looking at eachother just laughing about this miracle. I could have cried. I was just looking up saying thank you, to whatever spirit is up there that sent this drunk man to us. The guy told Peter and I to have it and split it and share it. After that moment, I knew right then that 2009 will be a good year.

So the year had been going pretty good since that moment. I worked a lot to pay off my debts over winter break. Peter came and visited his hometown, homeboys, homegirls, home, dog, and family. We all hung out like old times as if he was never gone. Isn't it funny how that just happens? Chilling at Peter's crib. That was nice.

He left back to Korea though. As he should. Good for him. I can't wait to go visit next year! Another thing I realized after coming back from my travels. These are gonna be the years to remember. I've already gone through 3 college years! It went by so quick. I need to get some stuff done. What have I done since college started? Tried out the dorms for a month, got fucked up at many parties, experienced lsd, lived with 2 close friends at the best house ever, got laid, visited madtown, had my first relationship, have gone to 10k every year since 2005, we took a road trip to colorado last spring break, partied at pat's cabin in the summer, bought a nice guitar and amp, and I was just in europe for 4 months. I think i'm doing pretty good so far.

What's to come in the future? I got Phish tix for Alpine!!!! Gonna hit up Wakarusa. They have such a sick line up this year. For those that disagree cuz they don't know any of those groups, well sorry but you're just gonna miss out. That will be a road trip within itself. Down in Arkansas. At the Ozarks. They look so beautiful. What else? I'm gonna try and see the dead with allmans at the gorge. Who's coming with me? Man, it is so hard to get people to commit. I wish I had a bunch of cash. I would just go on my own and pay the gas myself. But I need some people to go with or come with. Carpool, save environment that way, and money for us. It's not sold out yet so i better hop on that quick. I'm waiting for phish to announce west coast dates. 3 nights at Red Rocks!!!! C'mon! I'm trynda plan my summer. Same with you Rothbury. What is up with your line-up? I heard of a cheese reunion over there. Lets fuckin hope so. Thats right everyone. The summer of 2009 will be a year to remember. When I went and toured the country to catch many shows in beautiful places. A part of my life I will tell my grandkids about. Age 21. Not yet. but soon. In 2 months.

What else? Gotta move out. Thanks for having me rents, but I need some privacy. Gotta start inviting girls over. My parents are cool with that. But I'm not cool with having my bed be 15 feet away from my parents' bed. Even with those 2 walls in between. So lets get a place this summer guys!

Next year, 2010. Going to Asia!!!!!....................Word.... I still didn't finish my Europe travels. Gotta check out more of Spain, Portugal, Ibiza, Greece, the fjords in Norway, Berlin, more of Switzerland, and even Eastern Europe. My roots! Plus, as hard as i find it to believe, eastern Europe has the most beautiful women on the planet. Crazy huh? I totally thought it would be like Brazil or Spain. No, i've been researching it. No, i'm not that shallow. Looks isn't everything to me. But I just gotta check it out for real. They are fine over there. Who's down to come with?

Peter left me his sidecar. It is unbelievable. I have only used it once. But I just love staring at it. Jenna Bloom. She still has my bubbler since i left for Italy. I should hit her up and get it back. It would be nice to see her and catch up.

I'm getting lonely again. Perhaps looking for a relationship. Who knows? I dunno. My mind is always confused. I bumped into Inna. Remember her? She was that girl I was crazy about 2 weeks before I was leaving for Italy. That really put me in a crazy spot. It was good to see her though. She was looking very pretty. That girl is hard to get a hold of. It's lucky if I do.

There are a couple more in my life. I crossed off one. I think she's seeing someone. It's hard to tell, we never really talk about that subject. We just talk. She's a good person. If she's seeing someone, then good. I like being buds with her anyway. I should call her to hang out more though. She's got one of those personalities, both of my buddies that have seen her a couple times think that she likes them. But its not true. She's just got that trait when you see her. Always smiling with that twinkle in her eye with that accent when she speaks.

I met a girl a couple weeks ago. She's smoking too. I should hold my horses though. I just wanna hang out with her for now. She seems way laid back. Someone i could see myself having a good time with.

Went to the strip club last night with neumiller and stefan. That was so spur of the moment. Never saw that coming. Thank you Monroe for the best lapdance ever. I wish I knew your real name and not your stripper name though. I told you mine.

I'm getting really behind in ceramics again. That's not good. I just wish I was caught up so that I can just mess around and make gifts for friends and relatives. It is nice going to the studio with brady. Just having the company. When I'm alone there it's just too lonely. I love watching brady throw pots though. He's so good. A natural. I wish I could watch peter throw more often.

I'm just rambling here. I'm sick of my wardrobe. Even though I get compliments on a lot of my clothes, I just get tired of it. Yeah, that hoodie looked sick when I bought it. It's overplayed now though. I don't even wanna see it. Not even in my peripherals. I gotta get some thinner jeans too. I'm sick of having them baggy. Thin jeans are cumfy too. They stick to your legs all nice. Don't have to worry about them. They're just there. I'm slowly taking things out of my closet. I hooked Peter up with some nice stuff. Glad he got them. He pulls those off better. I gotta get some cords too. Corduroy pants are nice. They match so many of my tshirts too. I sound like a chick. haha. I wonder what my next sneaker will be?

I can't believe I bitched about how I hate uggs in my last blog post. What is wrong with me. I still don't like them. But really max, they're not that bad. If i'd be that picky, that would limit so many girls from the list. Almost all girls have a pair. Wow! I feel like a prick now. I'm sorry everyone. It's been a while since I have vented off on this blog. Damnit Peter! You took my orange picks.

I got a punching bag set up in my basement. An 80 pounder. It is so fun to just jab and kick and wail at it. My upper body has been growing each time too. What a work out! At least I'm getting myself in shape. I've been meaning to do that for years.

Colorado in a couple weeks for spring break. Gotta move on that. Peace

2 comments:

peter said...

haha I like the part of you saying I can't believe I bitched about uggs in my last post haha cracked me up. anyways yeah man I miss you, thanks for the hollars in the blog post too, really puts into perspective again our relationship. its sometimes easy not to think about with being so busy all the time. anyways good good. how was CO? later.

Anonymous said...

max i just died reading your last two entries.... literally im crying .your hilarious