Sunday, March 8, 2009

Adding rewards on dick's score card.....get it?

So i hung out with a girl last night. Remember that really fine girl i talked about that i met a couple weeks ago. Yeah, i work with her. I called her up to go to a show. She was down!

We went to go see Tea Leaf Green at the Cabooze. It was a really good night overall. There were some ups and downs though.

We talked and drank a bunch. We boogie'd. More like grinded actually haha. She liked dancing super close. Which is cool, i like it when you rub up on me like that and nibble on my ear at the sametime/ kiss on my neck. But I don't think it works for that type of music that we went to go see. This was like a rockin show. I just kinda wanted to groove out on my own. Hoping she would do the same at a close distance. Totally made out with her. That was pretty cool. She put my hand on her breasts during one period. That was mighty nice haha. I think she got a little upset when i took it a little further though. I gotta be more careful. Sometimes it's hard to control. Girls, you have every right to say no and tell me to back off. Sometimes i just need to hear it because it's tough with the signals you girls send.

This girl is such a lightweight too. She was talking herself up about needing liquor in the beginning too haha. We split a bottle of jag. There was definitely a moment where she was just all over the place. Not like sick or anything. It wasn't that bad. She was bumping into people and shit like that. Security guards yelled at me to sober her up. Making me feel all bad as if it was my plan to get her that drunk. Not at all dudes. Chill, i'm watching her. Get off my case.

I totally should've seen that coming. She is a small girl. My bad on that part. I wish she didn't get as drunk/didn't give her as much as i did. I didn't even get that drunk too from how much i drank. I was kind of upset about that. I had a good amount but it didn't do shit. I was pretty sober. Oh well, it was probably for the better. I would have to drive like 3 hours later anyway.

She seems like a pretty cool girl. I don't know if I could fall for her though. I mean, she's really really hot. hottest girl i've ever hung out with. I don't think that I could trust her. Too many dudes were texting her last night. Even dudes she didn't want texting her. I would rather not want to be the overprotecting dick that can't trust her. Or the other way where I go easy and have her break my heart. Better for the both of us to not get close quick.

I suppose I've been thinking this through. The old max would have made some more quick moves just from excitement. I'm taking it slow. No need to rush my head. I'd like to hang out with her again. Next time where we'd be on the same level. That's another thing. I could've probably taken it further with fooling around last night, but i just didn't want to cuz i didn't want it to seem like i got her drunk to take advantage. We both gotta be in on it at the same level of consciousness.

So that was my night. It felt good to spend it with a girl. I don't do that often. Or get to make out with hot girls on a daily basis as well. So I could use some more times like that. Keeps me sane at least. And happy.

totally bought a ton of cd's at the fetus again yesterday. i'm addicted.
That's it for now folks.

PS - the title is just a joke about the Dick's Sporting goods store. I'm no Quagmire people.

No comments: